United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to Yoda in news conference (prolly by sly stone) :

On whether Liverpool and City's form is a fluke, or change in power: "The Premier League is a very competitive league. Our aim is to focus on ourselves, we have to be better and be our only focus. I am sure we will get closer to the top.

Deluded.
A fluke lol and the power has shifted to us since 2013,keep up stoney

A fluke lol and the power has shifted to us since 2013,keep up stoney
Hahahahaha seen that earlier this afternoon a fluke of form yeah right,only for the wolves defender’s handball into the net we would have been double centurions now that’s some fluke,the desperation of some of these twats beggars belief,sheer desperation for it all to go away and football to return to 20 years ago or earlier ...

Hahahahaha seen that earlier this afternoon a fluke of form yeah right,only for the wolves defender’s handball into the net we would have been double centurions now that’s some fluke,the desperation of some of these twats beggars belief,sheer desperation for it all to go away and football to return to 20 years ago or earlier ...
Well they can bugger off lol,i can't believe deep down these journo's believe ole can get anywhere near us anytime soon

Well they can bugger off lol,i can't believe deep down these journo's believe ole can get anywhere near us anytime soon
It’s the hope that’s all they have,if they finish within 15 points of us and that’s being extremely generous,I’ll wear a rag shirt for a day ...19,32, ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.