United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd having to deal with dodgy tight fisted Italians, shame that!

50mil haha, that will boil redcafe's piss no doubt. Do the decent thing and offer 50mil and 1 penny Inter, send those red tossers over the edge.

got a feeling these twats are going to have one stuffy season,top 4, pens awarded,VAR for, 1-0 wins in the last 10 minutes,20 odd games unbeaten,,,hope i'm wrong

got a feeling these twats are going to have one stuffy season,top 4, pens awarded,VAR for, 1-0 wins in the last 10 minutes,20 odd games unbeaten,,,hope i'm wrong
It would be hard for them to top the helping hand they got last season, dodgy penalties, soft free kicks outside the area, penalties not given against them and the ability of avoiding red card offences most games and they still messed it up.
Guess it depends who the PL are backing this time, do they ensure Liverpool still get everything like last season or will they give some other team a leg up to ensure a different name is on the trophey

HjZ4Nf3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.