And if its red you're out the door
and I won't see you no more

And then one sat-day afternoon
he took me to Moss Side
He said my son your time has come
for this is a lesson in pride

you see the scum you never run
you stand and fight your ground
And when we win on derby day you're sure to hear this sound....

"Hark now hear, the City sing, United run away. And we will fight for ever more,
because of derby day".
Brings a tear to my eye that...

MY father said to me one day
is it red or blue for you?
And if its red you're out the door
and I won't see you no more

And then one sat-day afternoon
he took me to Moss Side
He said my son your time has come
for this is a lesson in pride

you see the scum you never run
you stand and fight your ground
And when we win on derby day you're sure to hear this sound....

"Hark now hear, the City sing, United run away. And we will fight for ever more,
because of derby day".
It’ll never catch on ;-)

Maybe at a push if he plays up front all season, but other than that where will their goals come from? Pogba maybe double figures, then martial 5 or 6, lingard 5, not sure who else they even have. You look through all the top 7 or 8 and they all have better quality and depth than them.
V.a.r. will give then 15 goals

Since they last won the league, we've finished ahead of them six seasons on the bounce. In those six seasons, the rags have finished a combined 91 points behind us, at an average of just over 15 points per season. They've also been a combined 129 points off the title, at an average of 21.5 per season.

Long may it continue.

They get Maguire he will score 8/10 goals a season and be there second highest goal scorer.

Like Alex Stepney was the rags' top (or joint top) scorer for more than half of the 1973-74 relegation season. He scored a couple of penalties but wasn't overtaken until mid January when McIlroy managed to score his third of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.