United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance the Rags are winning at Wolves tonight , a few idiots in the media are likening McGuire's signing to VVDick , the main difference is Klopp is a decent manager with a good track record , Fergies rent boy couldnt save Cardiff from relegation , and the only record he has is a scratched and warped copy of "Come on You Reds" by Quo.
The Rags rode their luck against the Chavs and 4-0 flattered them , Wolves are made of sterner stuff and have a tactically astute manager , Wolves are 1-2 to win tonight , ive lumped on , (well ive risked a fiver:) its buying money.

I would like to wish Wolves a great performance against the deluded fuckers tonight, or failing that a VAR or refereeing decision(s) of the very worst magnitude .

Not a chance the Rags are winning at Wolves tonight , a few idiots in the media are likening McGuire's signing to VVDick , the main difference is Klopp is a decent manager with a good track record , Fergies rent boy couldnt save Cardiff from relegation , and the only record he has is a scratched and warped copy of "Come on You Reds" by Quo.
The Rags rode their luck against the Chavs and 4-0 flattered them , Wolves are made of sterner stuff and have a tactically astute manager , Wolves are 1-2 to win tonight , ive lumped on , (well ive risked a fiver:) its buying money.
They were 5/2 earlier

Sky sports news.
Coming up next let's talk MANchester united.
More on mcthinngy?????.

And that boy james.
Turned it off fuck that

Here's a little gem from over on sadcafe in the KDB thread-
Saturday at 22:09
AlexitNew Member
Jan 22, 2018

Fantastic today, well on top of his game. Spurs giving him way too much space though
He's so good it's sickening to watch from this side of Manchester. I replied to your post because I agree that he was given "acres of space" as they say. He was afforded too much space which never hurts his cause as he's already so damn good.

I used to think that he was the head of City's snake and they'd badly falter without him but then then last year happened. An incredibly good player but I'd take Pogba over him as best player in the Premier league. Only God knows what Pogba could do surrounded by the likes of what KDB has at his disposal.

I know its wrong to laugh at retards but sometimes you just can't help it!

And he was doing so well until the last two sentences.

Poor kid.

I would like to wish Wolves a great performance against the deluded fuckers tonight, or failing that a VAR or refereeing decision(s) of the very worst magnitude .

I'd say it's nailed on guaranteed that Wolves will have a great performance against them tonight... Unfortunately when it comes to them stuffy red bastards and the bent officials it's far from guaranteed that Wolves will get the result that the performance deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.