United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure I heard the paper boy going on about a striker going out on loan but that was OK because he had loads of equally good players that could play there? Anyone know who it was went on loan. Can’t find any news on BBC.

In the Battle of Britain film there's a scene at the end where the British fighter pilots are sitting around. Nothing is happening. Then the phone rings. Scramble? No, the tea's ready.

I think we've pretty much reached that stage in our war with United.

Love that film, watched it so many times.

Wolves to win a low scoring game tonight.

Here's a little gem from over on sadcafe in the KDB thread-
Saturday at 22:09
AlexitNew Member
Jan 22, 2018

Fantastic today, well on top of his game. Spurs giving him way too much space though
He's so good it's sickening to watch from this side of Manchester. I replied to your post because I agree that he was given "acres of space" as they say. He was afforded too much space which never hurts his cause as he's already so damn good.

I used to think that he was the head of City's snake and they'd badly falter without him but then then last year happened. An incredibly good player but I'd take Pogba over him as best player in the Premier league. Only God knows what Pogba could do surrounded by the likes of what KDB has at his disposal.

I know its wrong to laugh at retards but sometimes you just can't help it!

I think there's a village missing it's idiot somewhere. Talk about deluded.

Only seen Var in 4 Rag games.
1 The FA Cup with Chelsea last season with Alti Tayor on Var did not spot the repeat pulling by Smalling at Corners, even ripping the shirt of Luiz. Got away with 2 penalties
1 THE CL re PSG and the penalty in the last minute for a shot exiting the stadium
1 The FA cup game at Wolves last season with the correct red card against them overturned to a yellow
And the Chelsea game
So 3 key decisions, all wrong, all in their favour. Who would have thought :)-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.