United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subsidizing him to play elsewhere. Oh dear.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49491677

Inter Milan have agreed a loan deal to sign forward Alexis Sanchez from Manchester United.

Sanchez is thought to earn around £400,000 a week, a figure way outside of Inter's current pay structure, and it has been suggested United may subsidise his salary as part of a deal.

I know he's been shit, as have Lukaku and Pogba, but every one they sell is another player they don't have to bring in if someone gets injured. Their squad looks pretty threadbare with talent.

Amazingly shit deal for them. 150k off the wage bill saves them less than 8m over the season, no loan fee and united are still paying him 350k a week, over 18m a year to not even be available for them. They’ve got martial Rashford James Greenwood lingard and mata as their attacking options. That’s utterly woeful.

Would love for a journalist to ask Sánchez if he regrets taking the money over City

Amazingly shit deal for them. 150k off the wage bill saves them less than 8m over the season, no loan fee and united are still paying him 350k a week, over 18m a year to not even be available for them. They’ve got martial Rashford James Greenwood lingard and mata as their attacking options. That’s utterly woeful.

Would love for a journalist to ask Sánchez if he regrets taking the money over City

If they have injuries up front they will really struggle. I am shocked they sold lukaku without replacing him

If they have injuries up front they will really struggle. I am shocked they sold lukaku without replacing him
Not me sir. When it was noted by Ogden (a shitstain but one who sucks utd arse as we know) said they had a 100 million to spend i thought that sounded right. I then saw the idea that they had the Adidas money to spend only, this was 75m i think. Looking at the Glazer's model, the hat fit to perfectly that they would not be in a hurry to replace him. I took the position when Lukaku was off they had no intention of signing anyone else. A lot related to the Sanchez deal. That really messed up their books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.