United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate a rag fan,is part of a utd what’s app group,they have been saying after Saturdays game they want Ibrahimovic back in jan,my mate replied it’s 4 games gone and you want to bring in a player approaching 37-38,told them it’s ole’s fault for not bringing someone in after lukaku was sold,then ripped into rashford as never getting anywhere near 20 goals a season and is more suited to play on the wings,martial has potential but is a lazy bastard and the young fella greenwood is it,shouldn’t be near the first team at all,he said no one responded to his posts hahahahaha the truth hurts ...

Rashford is yet to outscore Joshua King in a season

Reckon United are about the level of the Liverpool team that finished 8th in 15/16. They too had a few players capable of big moments who could do something good and win them again when they pulled their finger out:

Liverpool had a young Sterling, Coutinho, old Gerrard, Sturridge etc

United have Rashford, Pogba, Martial who can still score a long ranger or show a bit of individual skill, maybe Mata to score a FK.

But both teams but were largely useless as a team due to none of them being leaders, and the bang average nonsense around them.

Liverpool - Leiva, Moreno, Skrtel, Sakho, Lallana, Markovic, Borini, Allen, Borini etc...

United - Shaw, Lindelof, Fred, McTominay, Jones, Pereira, Matic, Young, Lingard etc.. even De Gea's gone crap.

That's their level now. They'll win the odd game 4-0 one week, then get beat by Brighton or someone. Reckon they'll finish about 7th/8th. And i fucking love it.

Pogba was bang on average first time round at the swamp so he was f**ked off, then brought back to be average ffs its comedy gold. But that is never mentioned in the media is it ;-)
If you look at the Juve fans' forums they say he was bang average during his time there as well. He is just a social media fraud, like Neymar. Pogba is a media-created myth.

Some players just get a move and the form disappears. Fred was decent enough, plenty of teams including us had a good look but he looks a championship player with them. It happens.

They have spent big money but, Pogba aside, the midfield is bang average.

Carlton is just shite!

The lad I was working with today said that Merlin and KdB work to win the ball back as soon as they lose it, whereas haircut 100 just stands there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.