United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont cash out I did that on a 10 game acca last year and it cost me 1500 quid.Burton beat Bristol rovers in last minute. What a twat

That doesn't mean that it never makes sense to cash out! There is (practically) zero chance that they will be relegated - if they are in any danger whatsoever at Christmas then Nice But Dim will be gone (if he lasts that long) and they will throw an unheard of amount of cash at it in the January transfer window. Cashing out around about Christmas may be a very sensible idea.

That doesn't mean that it never makes sense to cash out! There is (practically) zero chance that they will be relegated - if they are in any danger whatsoever at Christmas then Nice But Dim will be gone (if he lasts that long) and they will throw an unheard of amount of cash at it in the January transfer window. Cashing out around about Christmas may be a very sensible idea.

You maybe right, but the bookies won't give any serious movement till after January window, then it could get interesting.

I’d say if they get beaten at home to Leicester that would be a perfect time to cash out. They can’t stay that shit for much longer and as you say, there is virtually no chance of them going down

You maybe right, but the bookies won't give any serious movement till after January window, then it could get interesting.

Hmmm, they have Arsenal and Liverpool both away in January (out of 4 league games) and then Wolves (and Watford) at home and Chelsea and Everton away in February, followed by us and Spurs as first 2 games in March. If they're in trouble at the end of December then they could well be in BIG trouble by mid-March and then it could get very very interesting!

Not getting my hopes too high just yet but ...

I’d say if they get beaten at home to Leicester that would be a perfect time to cash out. They can’t stay that shit for much longer and as you say, there is virtually no chance of them going down

But even if they get beat by Leicester the cash out is not gonna be worth it (£50 max) so got to hang on longer than that!

But even if they get beat by Leicester the cash out is not gonna be worth it (£50 max) so got to hang on longer than that!

I was told by the people sitting next to me that I should cash out when we were beating Liverpool 4-0 the other year, then Sane stuck one in the top corner! I had 5-0 at 80/1

Ride it out and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.