United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the weak squad they have, a tough run of fixtures and Thursday nights kicking in, think they could be in deep shit by end of year, not sure if OLG still be there, will then panic buy in January so probably have to wait how they go after that to get a decent cash out, here's hoping.
Strange actions, they must have a cunning plan !

I see their new right back wots his name is injured(bad back...)lol
Anyway he sout of the England squad.Does that mean Kyle is needed after all?...pretty sure this is nonsense.there is no back injury.utd don't want their best defender playing 3 games in a week.
Young football players very rarely have back injuries ..odd strain from pickin up wage packets maybe

I see their new right back wots his name is injured(bad back...)lol
Anyway he sout of the England squad.Does that mean Kyle is needed after all?...pretty sure this is nonsense.there is no back injury.utd don't want their best defender playing 3 games in a week.
Young football players very rarely have back injuries ..odd strain from pickin up wage packets maybe
Young people get back problems too. Sounds strange I know but they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.