United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing on the radio that he's saying he prefers Juve over Real as his move. This tells me the overrated clown has found his level and he's looking for his comfort zone.
I

What a sad situation indeed. Pricks like him have no hunger for the game, no appetite for winning, they just want the fame and the millionaire lifestyle.

I know it's a clichè, but when I was a kid all I wanted to do was play football. Eating and sleeping were a necessary interruption - just getting out with my mates and playing football was all I wanted. Then you get people like this total waste of space, probably looks upon the game as an unnecessary distraction to his real fondness - whoring himself around to the highest bidder in order to continue with his pseudo-celebrity existence. If this cnut wasn't a footballer he'd be on fucking 'Love Island' or something similar.

Actually hope Pogba stays. He’s so ineffective the majority of the time and overrated that he still wouldn’t do anything if they brought in a rule that said no opposition player is allowed within 10feet of Pogba at any time.

Best thing United could do right now is to get rid of him, get a big wedge of cash and invest it in promising players (because no top player would choose them) and build a functional if not spectacular team to get them back to fourth which is quite achievable given Chelsea’s current situation, spurs’ unwillingness to spend and habit of bottling it and arsenal being arsenal.

Give him a million a week, a ten year contract and promise to build a team around him. He must stay.

What a sad situation indeed. Pricks like him have no hunger for the game, no appetite for winning, they just want the fame and the millionaire lifestyle.

I know it's a clichè, but when I was a kid all I wanted to do was play football. Eating and sleeping were a necessary interruption - just getting out with my mates and playing football was all I wanted. Then you get people like this total waste of space, probably looks upon the game as an unnecessary distraction to his real fondness - whoring himself around to the highest bidder in order to continue with his pseudo-celebrity existence. If this cnut wasn't a footballer he'd be on fucking 'Love Island' or something similar.
Hopefully a deserted island

Perhaps this is bleedin obvious but would appreciate help.

What did rags pay for pogda was it 89 million to Juve ?

Who paid the agent 41 million, rags or Juve ?

I'm sure I've seen that Juventus' accounts recorded the income as around 72M euros (of the 110-115 M euros that 89M pounds equates to - using around 1.25 as an exchange rate, so that might be a bit high).

If my memory is right, that suggests Juventus paid a large chunk.

I've found this:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...a-27m-transfer-juventus-confirm-a7379831.html

Can't understand Juventus being in for him. He came from them; they, and their fans, know he is crap. This is just agent bollox.

I’d do the same. I enjoyed playing football with my mates but in the teens I played for a decent team who were essentially the second youth team of S****horpe United. Trained professionally, pushed to a limit and played with a bunch of nob heads.

Football at a professional level can be a chore, even so at the luxurious end of the spectrum. I probably was never good enough to go pro but fuck me if it was all like that I’d have taken every penny I could have and fucked off into the sunset.

People differ, as do their perceptions and feelings.

I worked closely with a relative of a premier league player, someone who once was a regular for City, and even though they love playing football they hated everything that surrounded it - some of the people, coaches, the food, attitudes, boredom and so on.

Marmite.

I’d do the same. I enjoyed playing football with my mates but in the teens I played for a decent team who were essentially the second youth team of S****horpe United. Trained professionally, pushed to a limit and played with a bunch of nob heads.

Football at a professional level can be a chore, even so at the luxurious end of the spectrum. I probably was never good enough to go pro but fuck me if it was all like that I’d have taken every penny I could have and fucked off into the sunset.

People differ, as do their perceptions and feelings.

I worked closely with a relative of a premier league player, someone who once was a regular for City, and even though they love playing football they hated everything that surrounded it - some of the people, coaches, the food, attitudes, boredom and so on.

Marmite.
Well it has to be fanny mills he took money did fuck all then the best thing he did FUCKED OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.