United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

"With traditional rivals Manchester City and Liverpool setting the standard in domestic and European football, the United hierarchy have noted how at Anfield, in particular, they have arrived at their status after rebuilding behind the scenes and backing manager Jurgen Klopp during the German's difficult first 18 months in charge."

"And sources with knowledge of the club's plans have told ESPN FC that the "patience" of the United hierarchy extends to the belief that the so-called "cultural reset" cited by Woodward last season will require three full seasons, and accompanying transfer windows, before the mistakes of the post-Ferguson years can be properly rectified"

Oh my god....please tell me this means they are sticking with those two clowns for two more seasons. This is the best thing I've read in ages.

Are they sanctioning them not challenging till 2022. That is the case already. Now they are just giving it their approval.

Can you imagine how next summer's transfer targets are going to react to this.

"Look lad, you're a world class player, don't go to City or Madrid, come to United we'll be competing in 2-3 years time, you won't even be 30!"

Can you imagine how next summer's transfer targets are going to react to this.

"Look lad, you're a world class player, don't go to City or Madrid, come to United we'll be competing in 2-3 years time, you won't even be 30!"
I have a feeling this is a way for them to definitely not get turned down by the class of player who wanted nothing to do with them this summer.

I have a feeling this is a way for them to definitely not get turned down by the class of player who wanted nothing to do with them this summer.

Well even then, good luck keeping Pogba. I wonder if they told De Gea about this before he signed his new deal. Oh Dave, by the way, we're still going to be shit for 3 of these 5 years.

If De Gea is the worlds best ( he's just a stop stopper) why would you sign a new contract at utd ? Apart from lack of ambition and a big pay cheque.
You would want to go to a big club and win things, but I guess if no big clubs are after you why not sign a new big contract. Than again if no big clubs are after you, why did utd offer such a big contract lol

If De Gea is the worlds best ( he's just a stop stopper) why would you sign a new contract at utd ? Apart from lack of ambition and a big pay cheque.
You would want to go to a big club and win things, but I guess if no big clubs are after you why not sign a new big contract. Than again if no big clubs are after you, why did utd offer such a big contract lol

Don’t forget they’ve got the worlds best second keeper in Romero, with that sort of competition for places, it’s no wonder they are where they are now.

Where would you go to learn how to stop stops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.