United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never liked any rag player obviously.
And to be honest I fucking hate most.
Never thought anyone could come close to the granny swagger.
But shinguard really is a fucking bastard.
He takes been a **** to a new level
J-LINGZ has still got a way to go for me - Wooney was right up there with the worst of them.

Couldn't stand him even when he started out at Everton...........

I've seen the new Lingard vid. Don't know how to post it sorry. That guy is a proper dick. He really is the gift that keeps on giving.

I don't mean the beans one.

About the only good thing about social media is that it makes me appreciate the truly great movie-makers even more when you see what happens if you give every pleb the equipment and a platform for posting their own dross.

I was reading something before, and was surprised (it was before my time), to read that in the 71/72 season the rags had to play their first 2 home games away from the swamp, because of hooliganism the previous season. Apparently knives had been thrown into the away section, these 2 home games were played at anfield and the victoria ground. A bit curious I thought I'd see who they played so went to the 71/72 season wiki page. One thing that struck me was the biggest crowd they played in front of all season was 63,300 at Maine Road for the Derby, other than that about 55k was the 2nd highest home or away. Small club, no fans.....Yeah right!

2rneqh4.jpg
You should get a dislike for putting that badge on this forum. And a week's ban too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.