United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jar Jar Ferdinand transfer to Trafford Rovers, including agents fees and add ons was about £34 million, in todays money it is £55,304,400.00

West Ham to Leeds £18,000,000 in todays money £30,699,990.00

Both times were Britsh record transfer fees and both times world record fees for a defender

I predict Ping Ping will be hawking himself round all the broadcasters once his career finishes. His wages pissed up the wall with no one around to actually tell him to stop acting the ****.

Rashford will do a Rodwell and see out his career taking the piss at a championship club.

Scary thing is these are seen as role models by dumb rags worldwide. Scallies will be copying the look and acting the dick like their heroes.

Jar Jar Ferdinand transfer to Trafford Rovers, including agents fees and add ons was about £34 million, in todays money it is £55,304,400.00

West Ham to Leeds £18,000,000 in todays money £30,699,990.00

Both times were Britsh record transfer fees and both times world record fees for a defender

What measure of inflation are using there?

Premier league fees and wages have massively outstripped real world currency inflation in that time period.

I'm about to show off my Mod credentials here - please can you tone down the language please........

Carry on ;-)
I'd like to apologise for my words earlier. Many bums are fantastic things and give boundless joy to billions across the world everyday and I should never have conflated them with that rag ****, I was out of order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.