United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be very interesting if anyone ever opens United's books and takes a close look at the contracts for non-football services at the club during the 80s and 90s...but don't hold your breath.
I'm surprised they didnt headline that with "Ex City player in Bribery scandal"

It could be very interesting if anyone ever opens United's books and takes a close look at the contracts for non-football services at the club during the 80s and 90s...but don't hold your breath.

There will be a massive closing of ranks in order to protect the " integrity " of the rags hierarchy and operations, no matter the level of corruption which runs through the club.

Sorry, I don't follow the argument. The stat is meaningless, but you think even if it was a meaningless stat, it should prevent him being called the best in the world?

Not that anyone is calling him the best in the world anyway, and they haven't for 18 months now, it's clear that Oblak, Alisson and ter Stegen are better and they are the ones getting all the plaudits and awards. De Gea doesn't even start for Spain any more.
The media here are still calling him world class

Regards the corruption allegations with Fergie,remember the “colmore” horse racing group asked 99 questions of the United board and that “scandal” like every scandal with the rags & dippers the media never ask any questions,gutless the lot of them.

That claim is one of many and if you haven't heard the media say that Dea Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world then you have to be living under a rock. My argument is that the media promote united and this is just another facet of that, do you disagree with that?

It’s not long (definitely this season) since I heard the alpaca referred to as the best goalkeeper in the world.

I can't remember the where and when, but it was certainly since the middle of August, and it was someone in the media, rather than a rag teammate.

1057932469.jpg

Ole's at the wheel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.