United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been in freefall for a good few years...their style of football under Moyes, Van G...and Maureen was horrific....

You can get away with that whilst you are reasonably high in the table....that all backfired last season.

Too many marquee/commercial brand signings ...Pogba/Sanchez etc.....with no team thought at all.

They aren't in the champs leágue...so will struggle to attract TOP players...
Without having their pants pulled down with fees and wages..

IN SHORT..

THEY ARE FUCKED

ENJOY

They have been in freefall for a good few years...their style of football under Moyes, Van G...and Maureen was horrific....

You can get away with that whilst you are reasonably high in the table....that all backfired last season.

Too many marquee/commercial brand signings ...Pogba/Sanchez etc.....with no team thought at all.

They aren't in the champs leágue...so will struggle to attract TOP players...
Without having their pants pulled down with fees and wages..

IN SHORT..

THEY ARE FUCKED

ENJOY

But, but but, wot about their history? , the United way? , biggest club in the whole wide world? , 659 million, gazillion fans? , the manageable £600M pound debt? (lying bastards them Glaziers... Good lads!) ,
Sir Bobby?, (wanna buy a ticket?... , you have my word, I can guarantee you we will finish above City this year, said every year since the summer of 2014! )..

Ole (I scored a goal in a final once and have honed my managerial skills with the European powerhouse teams, Mouldy and Carduff before taking a big step down to rock up here) as transitional Manager with a win percentage of 9%, the Pisscan, who's not sobered up since May 2013..

The many celebrity fans, including Micky Bo Selecta Hucknose, Tubby Holmesy and Jim 'the syrup' Nesbitt, collectively known as 'the plastics'

Not forgetting the superstars on their books already... Errr move along, nothing to see here!!

They just need a 1 or 2 breaks to go their way... It's not enough to give them 17 penalties to date as the useless fcukers keep missing them..!

Hang on a minute..... ,

having thought about it...... you're right,

they're fcuked..! Hehe!

But, but but, wot about their history? , the United way? , biggest club in the whole wide world? , 659 million, gazillion fans? , the manageable £600M pound debt? (lying bastards them Glaziers... Good lads!) ,
Sir Bobby?, (wanna buy a ticket?... , you have my word, I can guarantee you we will finish above City this year, said every year since the summer of 2014! )..

Ole (I scored a goal in a final once and have honed my managerial skills with the European powerhouse teams, Mouldy and Carduff before taking a big step down to rock up here) as transitional Manager with a win percentage of 9%, the Pisscan, who's not sobered up since May 2013..

The many celebrity fans, including Micky Bo Selecta Hucknose, Tubby Holmesy and Jim 'the syrup' Nesbitt, collectively known as 'the plastics'

Not forgetting the superstars on their books already... Errr move along, nothing to see here!!

They just need a 1 or 2 breaks to go their way... It's not enough to give them 17 penalties to date as the useless fcukers keep missing them..!

Hang on a minute..... ,

having thought about it...... you're right,

they're fcuked..! Hehe!
Nice one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.