United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read a report in the MUEN on the sick swan. How Edwin VDS never saved that last goal is a mystery.
Fucker cost me £300 with letting that late one in.

5-1, throw-in to us deep in our own half deep into injury time, sat thinking about a nice correct score return .....

Did anyone notice the first bullet point?

Signed three new first team players, completed several key player contract extensions.

So the new Stan Laurel and Mike Smallthing are key players?

Is that why Stan has splinters in his arse from spending so much time sitting on the bench and Smallthing is on a season-long loan in Italy?
More spin than a game of Battling Tops

Fucker cost me £300 with letting that late one in.

5-1, throw-in to us deep in our own half deep into injury time, sat thinking about a nice correct score return .....
Fucking hell that would of been about 150/1 wouldn't it, being at the rags as well, ooch I bet that hurt.

Titanic alert, but I'm posting this anyway

https://ir.manutd.com/~/media/Files/M/Manutd-IR/Governance Document/4q-2019-man-united-plc-earnings-release.pdf

627M Revenue with their official forecast for the next financial year being 560-580

@Prestwich_Blue being spot on again
They are up to : -
1.1 billion fans and followers
from the 657 million they had about 5 years ago.
I think they have invented cloning.
Their commercial revenue is £385.8m. That means each of these 1.1bn fans contributes an average of 35pence each.
Match tickets and merchandise must be dirt cheap in Stratford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.