United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely shocked they gave the correct decision for the Blades’ equaliser but this is a great result all things considered.

VAR will be used at its comedy best against us for sure.

Put our chances away and defend properly, and we should win. I would really. Love to see us score 5 or 6

After the disgrace VAR has been this weekend, I don't think they had any other choice but to use it correctly
I think you give them far too much credit. ;-)

I think, after reviewing it from every angle (thus giving those angles to the world), they just realised it would be near impossible to explain disallowing it given the impact to the outcome of the match and the level of scrutiny globally it would receive.

This obviously doesn’t apply to our goal reviews...

Genuinely shocked they gave the correct decision for the Blades’ equaliser but this is a great result all things considered.

I'd of wanted that dissalowed had it been against us, no two ways about it.

One things for sure these Cùnts arnt getting much help this season, there was that shocker of a no pen on Martial at the swamp v Palace which they lost too.

Still a long way behind us on being screwed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.