United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I'm behind the #soo campaign we cannot let this get in the way of keeping Woodward 'at the wheel'. I'd rather the managerial revolving door started up than they replace WooWar with somebody half competent.

Eddie 3 planks is fireproof, he's a 1 man money making machine..!

If the Glaziers are gunner get rid of anyone it will be the paperboy they Lego..!!

Satisfied enough with that result, it keeps olly at the wheel a bit longer.

Its just so frustrating the way teams continually shit themselves and/or gift easy goals to the rags and the dippers.

The rags spent a grand total of 7 minutes playing attacking football yesterday... and managed to score 3 goals in that 7 minutes.

This I could post in about 6 threads but here seemed the best.
On Saturday I was on the tram when it stopped at the Swamp. A man of Asian origin got on. He had a half and half scarf on, a Rag hat and a Rag megastore bag. The thing is his half and half was City/Swansea !!!!!

It seems we have lost one to the dark side, what went wrong ? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Enjoy the pictures.

'Woodward out!': Fans react after Manchester United chief is seen in heated conversation with Sir Alex Ferguson during Old Trafford club's rollercoaster 3-3 draw with Sheffield United

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...guson-Ed-Woodward-seen-deep-conversation.html

The best thing they could do is get in a decent manager and tell Ferguson to stay away as him hovering around undermines the manager (bar the yes man paperboy). Luckily for us that wont happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.