United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be funny at the end of the season when they realize not getting reinforcements in midfield and attack will cost them.

It looks to me like the Rags are trying to copy the Klopp tactics. Pressurize the opposition and when you win the ball hoof it forward to a couple of fast runners. Also they do the numbers game of just getting the ball into the penalty area, create chaos and the hope they can profit. Do it often enough and eventually you will get a goal. This is Liverpool. Oh and Slabhead is their Van Dijk. They were not really good at copying the Dipper Heavy Metal (puke) football but to me the intention is clear.

Scum season 16/17

First 3 games - WWW

End - 69 points - 6th.

Scum season 17/18

First 3 games WWW goals for 10 goals against 0.

Finished 19 points behind us!

Heard all their shit before and it never ends well for them!

Chelsea were wank defensively and won’t make top 4. Lampard is a massive gamble for them with no transfer window.
I’ve said this for a while, they all seem to lose interest once they know they’re a starter, or a bencher as a matter of fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.