United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the paper boy wants Pogba to sign a new contract. This is absolute gold, Pogba the guy who has spent the whole season pretending to be injured to get a move out of there, then covid hits and no team can afford what the rags want for him. Give him a pay rise that’s the type of player you want around the club, like that other guy on big money who plays the piano.
That’s the type of player WE want around that shitstain of a club.

I need help.

Part of me want the scum the scum to win the EL if we win the PL just to annoy the Scouse ****s that Europe's two trophies are down the road from the ****s.

I need help.

Part of me want the scum the scum to win the EL if we win the PL just to annoy the Scouse ****s that Europe's two trophies are down the road from the ****s.
As I’ve said before, I don’t even want the rags to win a throw-in.

So barring a disaster/ miracle for the rags, Manchester City will, for the seventh consecutive season, finish above the scumbags from Trafford.

I wonder what the ticket tout has to say about this.

Probably the same as he said in May 2014. "Next year I guarantee we will be number one in Manchester. We like to be first and we will be first."

So the paper boy wants Pogba to sign a new contract. This is absolute gold, Pogba the guy who has spent the whole season pretending to be injured to get a move out of there, then covid hits and no team can afford what the rags want for him. Give him a pay rise that’s the type of player you want around the club, like that other guy on big money who plays the piano.....

.....in Milan.

Rafael van de Vaart on Harry Maguire.

"I think Harry Maguire goes home every day to his wife and says, "I'm so shit at football but I earn so much...they actually believe I'm good!".

Interesting to see the new welsh wizard danny boy james..cant get a game now..The MEN reckon a loan to a championship club would be best for him,and altho his agent vehemently denies this...the players stats of 4 goals in 39 games are,in truth,only pointing in one direction.
Down down,deeper and down.

Rafael van de Vaart on Harry Maguire.

"I think Harry Maguire goes home every day to his wife and says, "I'm so shit at football but I earn so much...they actually believe I'm good!".

I think he must be shagging Slabheads wife to say something so accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.