United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sells shirts in China and America that’s why.

It's been a very very long time since the rags were all about football. Long before they went on the stock market they were whoring themselves to any and all for a quick buck.
The Glaziers couldn't give a fermented uterus about winning games, as long as they are not in trouble on the field they'd be happy to stay in and around mid table for ever. As long as the Far Eastern market is a going concern they'll be happy.

But it was ok for for the scum to do this for 34 years.
909462c372f60417cb3fb96e254f64dd.jpg

@gordondaviesmoustache heads out to his secret hiding place to retrieve his AK.

It's amazing the amount of times I see a Rag walking down the street that I have to have this massive internal battle not to mount the kerb. Always some 9 stone, gobshite looking wankstain as well.

It's amazing the amount of times I see a Rag walking down the street that I have to have this massive internal battle not to mount the kerb. Always some 9 stone, gobshite looking wankstain as well.
That reminds me of the story of the bloke, who arrived home with mud, grass, leaves and blood all over the front of his car.
When his brother asked him what happened, he said he saw dozy David walking down the street and ran him over.
"Well, that explains the blood, but what about the mud, grass and leaves?"
"He tried to escape through the park."

Talked to a family member who is a lifelong united fan (Never been to a game in my recollection but done the stadium tour loads of times) he swears blind that this is the second coming and they've closed the gap.

Smug isn't the word that covers my reply to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.