United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to a family member who is a lifelong united fan (Never been to a game in my recollection but done the stadium tour loads of times) he swears blind that this is the second coming and they've closed the gap.

Smug isn't the word that covers my reply to him.

Surely 2020-21 will see the the 8th coming as in all previous 7 seasons since Fergie *ahem* retired they've been saying the same thing.

That reminds me of the story of the bloke, who arrived home with mud, grass, leaves and blood all over the front of his car.
When his brother asked him what happened, he said he saw dozy David walking down the street and ran him over.
"Well, that explains the blood, but what about the mud, grass and leaves?"
"He tried to escape through the park."

Haha, very good

I am very surprised Dortmund have not just presented Sancho to them as an offering, hogtied, with an apple stuck in his mouth, and paid them £108m, just for the honour of having one of their players choosing to move to the almighty career killer club .

Seems Sky are doing their best to make that happen.

I am very surprised Dortmund have not just presented Sancho to them as an offering, hogtied, with an apple stuck in his mouth, and paid them £108m, just for the honour of having one of their players choosing to move to the almighty career killer club .
It is amazing (and absolutely hilarious) how they keep paying top whack for star players and they play rubbish. Do you think perhaps they are upset at our success and desperate to bridge the gap, surely not...:)

Talked to a family member who is a lifelong united fan (Never been to a game in my recollection but done the stadium tour loads of times) he swears blind that this is the second coming and they've closed the gap.

Smug isn't the word that covers my reply to him.
I have an uncle who's a lifelong Rag. Smug doesn't even begin to describe him. I haven't spoken to him in over 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.