United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you cant nick stuff as Ric gets upset but I found this that some outlet nicked off the Mirror so I think it is OK to post.....

According to the Sunday Mirror, though, United’s American owners, the Glazer family, want Spaniard De Gea out.
Doing so will prove tough, with the 30-year-old taking home the most money of any Red Devils player.
He penned a new contract in 2019, which is worth £36.4million in total, or £350,000 per week.
Therefore, the newspaper reports that United will have to give him a ‘bank-busting’ pay-off.
Such a method is not new at Old Trafford, though. Alexis Sanchez left for Inter last summer and the Chilean took a £10million settlement to Italy with him.
United are currently spending £570,000 per week on goalkeeper’s wages and with Henderson ready to step up, getting De Gea’s wages off the books is ‘near the top’ of the club’s priorities this summer.
De Gea leads huge Man Utd wages
As well as the Spain international’s wages, Henderson signed a new deal last summer, from which he earns £100,000 per week.
Behind those two, Sergio Romero earns £70,000 per week. However, he became frozen out last summer and has not played a game this season.

Oh my aching sides, laugh, I nearly wet myself.

I know you cant nick stuff as Ric gets upset but I found this that some outlet nicked off the Mirror so I think it is OK to post.....

According to the Sunday Mirror, though, United’s American owners, the Glazer family, want Spaniard De Gea out.
Doing so will prove tough, with the 30-year-old taking home the most money of any Red Devils player.
He penned a new contract in 2019, which is worth £36.4million in total, or £350,000 per week.
Therefore, the newspaper reports that United will have to give him a ‘bank-busting’ pay-off.
Such a method is not new at Old Trafford, though. Alexis Sanchez left for Inter last summer and the Chilean took a £10million settlement to Italy with him.
United are currently spending £570,000 per week on goalkeeper’s wages and with Henderson ready to step up, getting De Gea’s wages off the books is ‘near the top’ of the club’s priorities this summer.
As well as the Spain international’s wages, Henderson signed a new deal last summer, from which he earns £100,000 per week.
Behind those two, Sergio Romero earns £70,000 per week. However, he became frozen out last summer and has not played a game this season.

350k+100k+70k does not come to 570k

I'm damp dashes to the piss pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.