United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fella won £1.7m on one of their slot games and Betfred refused to pay him, citing a glitch in their system.
Today, 3.5 years later high court judges told the lying, tight fuckers to pay up.
BENT rag bastard who gets the free publicity by paying out early for a title win BUT when it is a lone punter they think they can screw him over. They even offered him 60k if he kept schtum. The bookies usually win but not in this case. :-)

I keep looking at their league postion ,and in particular ..goal difference.
Take away their fake 9 goals v 9 man Southampton
And then,take away all the dodgy pens this season...
You.are.not.left.with.very.much.com

No. They’re not but it’s irrelevant because they are fucking second and utter codshit. We know why they’re second but the reasons don’t matter.

Yes. It boils my piss.

“Mark Goldbridge” is a fictional character played by Forest fan Brent Di Cesare. His fictional character he pretends to be is that of a fan of the club he’d get the most money from pretending to be a fan with a YouTube channel of.

He dupes you all into believing he’s a United fan, but in reality all he’s doing is getting clicks/views off you to earn him money. He probably doesn’t believe in anything he says. He’s having you all on!
This is making my blood boil. I’m going to call him up and give him a piece of my mind!

"United are the 2nd best team in the league"
"We're sh*t!"
"Might as well be Celtic"

Does anyone know if those kids in video are OK?

He comes across like he's actually trying to convince himself in those clips with his conference level "Churchillian" speeches, quite sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.