United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what about our club and it's owner/execs, fallen for the cash , are they any different now from the Glaziers?

I would say that they are very different from the Glazers, but in joining this particular cabal they have let the club and the supporters down and betrayed the trust.

I would say that they are very different from the Glazers, but in joining this particular cabal they have let the club and the supporters down and betrayed the trust.
Would agree before Sunday, but they have shown their true colours.

Money, they are in it for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Even if we withdraw from this charade and I think we will, the owner and Chairman's reputation is very tarnished, particularly Khaldoon, talk the talk, but he ran to the $$$$$$ as soon as he could.

Would agree before Sunday, but they have shown their true colours.

Money, they are in it for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Even if we withdraw from this charade and I think we will, the owner and Chairman's reputation is very tarnished, particularly Khaldoon, talk the talk, but he ran to the $$$$$$ as soon as he could.

as I said yesterday even if it doesn't happen he has revealed that the clubs soul has a price and he has shown what that price is....

as I said yesterday even if it doesn't happen he has revealed that the clubs soul has a price and he has shown what that price is....

There is no doubt that Khaldoon has made a big misjudgement with regard to the ESL and will have to deal with the fallout from supporters for this error of judgemnt .

However I doubt that the decision was taken lightly or simply for the financial benefits but due to underlying concerns about being left behind by the decisions taken by other clubs. But that is my opinion without any knowledge of the matter.

Mansoor has built up a tremendous amount of credt imo for his investment into the club and way that they have operated and should not be compared directly with the the american owned clubs who are at the heart of this self-centred, self-entitled and greedy manouvre .

IMG-20210418-164652-4.jpg
I've come back to cheer myself up again........... :-)

Obviously the decision of City to back this is very disappointing and will hopefully be reversed but Mansoor has built up enough credit in the bank over the last ten years to let one bad decision (although a very very big one) go.

Football without fans is nothing". A famous quote attributed to legendary Celtic manager Jock Stein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.