United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
this super league is biting united on the bum ? i think the owners of united still think united are the main power/players in england and forgot they are not anymore

funny how all the board members stepped down from uefa without the super league being given the go ahead
if one of them 6 clubs back out united will be finished because uefa will never take them back on the board

manchester city should be the first club to back out and back uefa ? watch the rest run like fuck and lick arse in trying to mend bridges

Football without fans is nothing". A famous quote attributed to legendary Celtic manager Jock Stein.

that was before tv was a major player. when sky subscription made you pay to watch live football it was game over
everything change with match going fans being small change

this super league is biting united on the bum ? i think the owners of united still think united are the main power/players in england and forgot they are not anymore

funny how all the board members stepped down from uefa without the super league being given the go ahead
if one of them 6 clubs back out united will be finished because uefa will never take them back on the board

manchester city should be the first club to back out and back uefa ? watch the rest run like fuck and lick arse in trying to mend bridges
I'd give anything for this to happen.
We're complicit but I blame the yank owned clubs more.

I'd give anything for this to happen.
We're complicit but I blame the yank owned clubs more.

its defo united making. its stinks of united greed and not wanting a fight. they want everything giving to them on a plate and bend over

manchester city are the only club that did not have any power on the uefa board and stepped down
so we stand tall on both fronts and was right to sign up but also right if we step away

Where is this influx of billions coming from, there will be no fans as none seems interested in the former, so no fans equals no gate money, no television subscribers. The whole concept is a fukin disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.