United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not the red dippers it's the other red shite, who are they kidding with this supposed rivalry ? two cheeks of the same arse.

To be fair Kaz. Being a Scouser he'll have plenty of experience of what is deemed breaking and entering.
Mate, I have just come from there this afternoon to get my first jab (no way was I having it yesterday whilst city were playing) the whole area is currently running a massive vaccination and testing program, so even it was logistically possible the practicalities and the ethicality of doing so would render it impossible.

Reactions: mat
I'll be honest I hope the ones that are still knocking around give the dippers coach a bit of a facelift if they clap eyes on it...bit of karma and all that

Don’t know but the Premier League better come up with a solution. If this game isn’t played before Tuesday, it has a profound impact on us in terms of team selection.
I'm trying to work out if you are being serious.

How does this affect us in the CL

Don't be fooled that this is anything to do with the proposed super league.

This is all about them being self entitled twats who can't handle not being at the very top of the tree, you have to ask after all the rumours last night about them hoping to get the game cancelled that they managed to get into the ground.

Where was the security? exactly how easy is it to break into a premier league ground?

I would have told them that the game has now been awarded to Liverpool and then lock the ground up with the cunts inside until tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.