United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
How coincidental they are doing this today. 90% sure this is just an excuse to get the game postponed. Wankers.

rags fans must stop this supa league at all cost or else football fans around the world will never get to see next cleverly zidane

Just heard some utd fans on sky talking about the pre match protest about the glazers before the game. Amazing how things are twisted in their minds. The glazers have put nothing back all they do is take take take said one.

Lets put this in some context, utd have spent huge ammounts of money on players and wages under the glazers probably a close second behind us and won a few trophies.

Perhaps they would have some grounds to complain if they suported a club like Spurs, West Ham or Everton who regularly win nothing and often have to see their best players sold. But they dont and I cant but help thinking that this feeling of self entitlement they have is just the attitude of a stupid spoil child. Quite funny really. Poor little utd fans, my heart bleeds not!
Mike Ashley should put a bid in, leveraged against his holdings in Newcastle.
See how they like the glazers then.

They can disrupt what they want, if Liverpool win or even draw we're champions! Only delaying the inevitable you bitter rag vermin. Go and build a fucking bonfire!

Any chance of sanctions... points deduction against them, enough points to mean they couldn't qualify for any European tournament next season? It's the only punishment the club and the Galziers would understand

I doubt it, but we can live in hope.
Well, given you can get a hefty fine for letting a cat invade the pitch, the sensible thing would be a points deduction. But there won't be.

If they were in our position, they wouldn't be crying at all right now. Fair enough, they have a point with their greedy owners, but that's not why they're having tantrums....we all know WE are causing them so much pain right now.

absolutely spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.