United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greed is going to ruin the only institution I love. How quick have sky turned this into a united positive. The breaking and entering of a property is surely not the right thing to do, but watch all the British broadcasters buck the trend. They are shitting themselves.

It’s no coincidence that the biggest protests are happening at clubs who have wanted their owners out for a while.

It’s nothing to do with the European Super League, it’s the slapped arse fan bases unhappy that they’re no longer the top dogs.
Absolutely, if either of them were in danger of winning the title this would not be happening.

Neville is a vile piece of shit. Not interested in the good of football just the scum. And he has a face like a polecat eating a lemon.
I was weak and admit he had won me over.
After the last couple of weeks, it's clear what he really is, a rag c#nt of the highest order.

Michas become a clown get fucking buzzer on he’d tell it as it is, oh hang on he did never to be seen again. The cunts have broken in trespassed and intimidated a referee and Neville says unite behind it. Fuck off you beer wearing rag ****
Buzzer never been invited back after he told the cunts straight what the future held.

Do you think there would be protests today if they were playing to win the title? Of course not, this is all coming from self entitlement now they are no where near the top anymore. They can complain the glazers are shite but they still spend more than almost every club in the world, what they are actually mad about is that they are no longer winning and these protests are channelling that anger with the ESL stuff being a convenient excuse, egged on by ratboy.

This is what really matters - shirt sales wars........its FOOTBALL what matters on the pitch is why they both exist - its the worst aspects of the modern day game - and why is a drop of £1.2m that important to a club that buys Slabhead and Pogbad? Just sell Lingard to West Ham and the hole is more than plugged surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.