United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance they will be punished. Also what the fuck have the police been doing all week to prevent this? Just like scouseland when the dipper police did fuck all to stop the coach attack. No arrests will be made either it’s much easier to fine a nurse 10k for a 30 strong socially distanced demo.
And to think someone earlier said that this was GMPs fault. Looks that way from this footage. Not.
GMP fault for not reacting quickly enough and allowing it to get to this -weak policing. Someone on here suggested people shouldn’t have been arrested

I hate watching what our police have become.
sad , with all the cameras around Manchester hasn't someone thought something is going down ffs. How did all those people get to the swamp undetected ? lol
sadly the cops today are shit scared, in a different era thing would have been a lot different.

How I wish we'd turned the bus round at Anfield, that night. Fuck me, the fallout would've been of Chernobyl proportions.
A real sliding doors moment, that. Considering it was a wednesday night with a game on the Saturday, both legs are presumably pushed back a week. Play a full strength side against the rags therefore winnning the league on derby day, before beating the scousers over two legs. Ah well.

Where were the f*** were GMP?

United fans pouring through the bottom of the Stretford End.(Sky Sports News)

So, GMP let the Rags walk down SMBW, walk around the ground, 'open a turnstile gate/s, and pile on to the Old Trafford pitch.

Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.