United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
rat boy neville excelled himself when he said the dippers and rags are the grandfathers of english football spreading their wealth throughout the country!! they couldn't give a fuck about anyone else and the rags have been that way long before the glazers, the fans are really upset because City came along and pissed on their parade, thats what their problem is, if they were still moping up trophies they wouldnt give a fuck
Aston Villa, Blackburn, Sunderland and the like are the Grandfathers of English football.

City were a big club in the 1930s when United were getting 11,000 average attendances and 4,000 individual attendances fairly regularly and nearly going bust.

United were nothing until Busby went there and football had been going for as long before then as it has been since then.

Souness only one talking sense. Micah has been out of his depth and didn't call out two occasions when all other owners of the 6 were named and we were simply called Abu dhabi owned. He is meant to be an ambassador FFS. His whole appearance had been an embarrassment (amongst meany other people)this evening...
Micah was fun last night after MOTD on the thing about cult players. Today out of his depth

It’s at times like these I wish I was on Twitter. I’d be ripping that twat Neville a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.