United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the age of plastic revolutionists who just think they can smash things to get what they want. This is all happening because we are normalizing violence to bring around change. When In actual fact this is all just thugs and criminals who want to cause trouble who now have an excuse and a facade.

Last edited:
I don’t blame them for protesting, we’d do the same. However they have a very large element of young lads who are up for causing trouble. When I say trouble I don’t mean fighting, I mean throwing beer and smashing things up. It’s a numbers game

I don’t blame them for protesting, we’d do the same. However they have a very large element of young lads who are up for causing trouble. When I say trouble I don’t mean fighting, I mean throwing beer and smashing things up. It’s a numbers game
2nd in the league and in the farmer's league final, the cunts don't know hardship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.