United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t blame them for protesting, we’d do the same. However they have a very large element of young lads who are up for causing trouble. When I say trouble I don’t mean fighting, I mean throwing beer and smashing things up. It’s a numbers game

What do they have to protest about? Being shit isn't an answer.

Expect a lot of Sky backtracking after seeing these images, disgrace they haven't condemned it.
You could see and hear a visible change in Dave Jones' tone when sky realised what was going on and he was instructed to swing the narrative. That's the reason why they ended the broadcast so abruptly in my eyes. They'd have dragged that out all the way to their alloted time otherwise. With Keane and Neville they'd have found an angle to bat it off as just passionate united fans but with phlegmy joining in too that angle disappeared so they had to cut broadcast.

I don’t blame them for protesting, we’d do the same. However they have a very large element of young lads who are up for causing trouble. When I say trouble I don’t mean fighting, I mean throwing beer and smashing things up. It’s a numbers game
They also still have a sizeable following of Their Old Guard who are Hell Bent on Kicking it off too
Had the Pleasure of their Company 2019 on the tram to the Derby
When they decided to smash a bottle over a City dads head in front of his screaming kids

We should push for a penalty, we could have been Champions today but the protest caused a postponement, so we go to the second leg unsure that we have the Premier League in the bag, Grounds for conpensation?

Where were the f*** were GMP?

United fans pouring through the bottom of the Stretford End.(Sky Sports News)

So, GMP let the Rags walk down SMBW, walk around the ground, 'open a turnstile gate/s, and pile on to the Old Trafford pitch.

Lol!
Please don’t call it SMBW. Should be renamed METC, Martin Edwards Toilet Corridor

You can see these shitty rag bastards trying to get the season suspended by not fulfilling all their fixtures, they will try this every home game now and hope the prem league can't rearrange the fixtures in a short space of time. Vile cunts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.