United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this deluded rag posting shite on my facebook

"Perhaps it's taken the ESL to get to this point and a new generation following the walk out of the old ones who formed FC. Today has shown fans can stop the biggest fixture in English football. Fans everywhere should feel empowered. United have shown the way"

Talk about grand delusions of self importance!

should post yep now do it against Roma to see how serious you all are! Guess what Neville be telling them no no don’t do that we could get kicked out the competition! Cunts and the biggest one is ratface

I suffer from Chron's myself. Just my dark sense of humour
That's fair enough mate. But on a day when there was literally hundreds of things to take the piss out of the rags for, I thought it was in bad taste. Maybe I am a bit touchy due to just coming out of a bad flare and I am on the verge of them sewing my arsehole up, but I really did not find it funny.
I have probably had too much Pred pumped into my body.

Just read this deluded rag posting shite on my facebook

"Perhaps it's taken the ESL to get to this point and a new generation following the walk out of the old ones who formed FC. Today has shown fans can stop the biggest fixture in English football. Fans everywhere should feel empowered. United have shown the way"

Talk about grand delusions of self importance!

With talk like that is the reason the fa and the premiership need to come down really hard on utd.
If fans think they can stop games at will it needs stopping.

Teams have been made to play after coach attacks etc , it seems fans basically rioting is the correct thing to do according to Skys Neville and Carrigar who have encouraged this behaviour.

I think the fa and premier league should be taking action our skys courage.

That's fair enough mate. But on a day when there was literally hundreds of things to take the piss out of the rags for, I thought it was in bad taste. Maybe I am a bit touchy due to just coming out of a bad flare and I am on the verge of them sewing my arsehole up, but I really did not find it funny.
I have probably had too much Pred pumped into my body.
You were perfectly entitled to respond like you did, mate.

Stones report on the protest at utd, is embarrassingly biased in favour of the idiots protesting with no analysis or questions as to why they really did what they did yesterday. The sycophantic nonsense is strong in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.