United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the rags don't like their owners?
Some twat on BBC from the United Trust or something wants the government to enact legislation to take the ownership of a successful business away from its legal owners to please some football fans? I don't like the owners of Amazon either can l have some of their money as well?
Same twat refused to criticise those who caused the trouble with a politician-like 'they should join us'. So he is happy with dickheads like them in his Trust?

I believe they are protesting because they are not the ones becoming champions, and probably they are butt hurt that City is. Sour grapes

John from Twitter dotcom said their owners had 2 billion taken out from their club, are them people economists or what. Is there any proof to verify these.

Typical Sky, just flicked on the sky sports app to see if game rescheduled yet and the headline story is “Neville, owners to blame”, unbelievable. Or not as case may be. Cûnts. Vermin. Scum.

Exactly this. Calls for all fans to unite behind utd to get the glazers out over the super league fiasco. Not any other of the 5 owners. And mentions the state of the swamp there training ground the area around the swamp and no league titles in 8 years. So in other words asking other fans to help get utd to the top again.
Arrogant wanker
Yeah, I read that, he called it a rotting rusting disgrace, and basically said the area around was an under developed shithole, which certainly tickled me, as that's exactly what it is. What does he want, us all to feel sorry for the Rags and join in with their whining and moaning?
Fuck that for a game of thingy's.
Plus, I doubt the chiselling Septics who own this shower will be disposing of their cash cow anytime soon, so it's back to Norwich scarves, hoping the
Stretford end rustpile holds up for another season, and gnashing teeth and
foam flecked frustration as they watch the neighbours fly.

You can image the rest the article.

All he missed out was a standard-bearer on a white charger leading the MIBS into the ground.

BBC (United) News, Mediacity

Simon Stone.

It was at an entrance to Old Trafford round the back of the Stretford End, away from the noise and the flares that accompanied the start of the Manchester United fans' protest at Old Trafford, that those who made it onto the pitch entered through.

Most were young lads in their 20s, coming down the hill in wave after wave. But not all.

There were women and older men too. One, probably in his late 50s or early 60s, wore a green and gold scarf and woolly hat - the colours of United's first shirts when they were formed as Newton Heath in 1878, and of the original anti-Glazer protests in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.