United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the space to develop? One side is all housing, then there is a canal and railway line. The forecourt isn't really big enough to do anything significant and someone dumped a plastic hotel in the front. The rest is car parking and Victoria Warehouse. Unless Neville wants United to buy White City or Macari's chippy what are they meant to do?
That's what he said though mate, although I understand your point. You can
check it out, maybe he means the immediate area around the stadium, I don't know, what there isn't any doubt about is the state of the place itself.

You can image the rest the article.

All he missed out was a standard-bearer on a white charger leading the MIBS into the ground.

BBC (United) News, Mediacity

Simon Stone.

It was at an entrance to Old Trafford round the back of the Stretford End, away from the noise and the flares that accompanied the start of the Manchester United fans' protest at Old Trafford, that those who made it onto the pitch entered through.

Most were young lads in their 20s, coming down the hill in wave after wave. But not all.

There were women and older men too. One, probably in his late 50s or early 60s, wore a green and gold scarf and woolly hat - the colours of United's first shirts when they were formed as Newton Heath in 1878, and of the original anti-Glazer protests in 2010
The BBC just sinks lower and lower in its glorification of these thugs. It just sums up the ethos of United fans (and LFC). Everything that happens is "all about them." The attention-seeking, the boasting, the contempt for other clubs.

Last edited:
Has been up all night after the rioting and protesting, on his mobile, speaking to his media contacts, asking them all to put a positive spin on yesterday's disgraceful scenes.

Buy yourself a coffee, you plastic, money grabbing, rag tw@t!

View attachment 15700
Why is his forehead bigger than the rest of his face, the weird looking twat, reminds me of this
1620030605955.png

I have a couple of united fans in my family. We've tried several times to ostracise them, not inviting them to weddings etc but they always manage to get in somehow through a back door. I asked them what the issue with the Glazers is and what they would want from different owners. They mumbled about debt and passhun. Although they would be happy with a new owner taking money out of profits so that they had a return on their investment. They also want less involvement from the Glazers but moan about them not communicating with the fans.

In essence they want an owner that will invest in the local community, not take any money out of the club and employ people that know football whilst still being a successful club domestically and in Europe. They'd also like to sign Haaland and Grealish pretty please with sugar on top. Sorry lads you'll find that position has already been filled.

He’ll have been involved in the organisation of it.

What makes you think that ..
504996d28554348b1136236fbcdfce81.jpg

Anyone with logic (e.g BM Posters) or those without a vested interest in the Rags can see through the lie that this is about the ESL.
What grips my shit here is that Sky were allowed to advertise the Rags freely on air as a Club that desperately needs new owners please. It’s meant to be a Sports channel not a business one.
As for Gaz “brain drain” Chuckle inciting a riot (peaceful protest my arse) he should be charged. He banged on about reform yet there was little to no substance to make it an objective opinion.
The game is truly fucked when a broadcaster so willingly supports such public misbehaviour.
Oh and Salford failed to make the play offs fecking lol rat boy.

Where is the space to develop? One side is all housing, then there is a canal and railway line. The forecourt isn't really big enough to do anything significant and someone dumped a plastic hotel in the front. The rest is car parking and Victoria Warehouse. Unless Neville wants United to buy White City or Lou Macari's chippy what are they meant to do?
Neville is more concerned about driving the value up of his Hotel Football operation. In fact there has been huge re-development around Old Trafford it's just that none of it has been provided by the Glazers. The Glazers have invested nothing into the Greater Manchester area or the local community. They are the polar opposite of Sheikh Mansour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.