United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
any sign when their match v liverpool will be played ?
Doesn't appear to be a free date before the end of the season (apart from today. They can't award the points to the scouse as it would be totally unfair on the rest of the clubs chasing the top 4. Problem for the Premier league to sort out, will be interesting.

The more I think about this the more I’ve decided it’s an inside job to take the flak off them for the SL fiasco.
Too many coincidences and a completely Gon-Smackingly cuntish approval from the media.
That picture of Neville fist bumping one of the criminals is outrageous.
Wouldnt be surprised if he’s in on it.

I read on here that someone had been onto an Everton fan site - and they supported the (violent, drunken, vandalism, police attacking, non social distancing) protest, apparently?

is that the general feeling @FightLikeAGirl @Toffeedude ?

what about other clubs? @BlueHammer85

any others?
Myself, I would never support violence or vandalism

If some Everton fans think it is OK then they are idiots. There may well be a few who do think it's fine, but as in most cases like this they will be the minority. We all have our idiots and most of them hide behind a keyboard.

The protest I agree with as they have a right to be angry with their club, but never through violence.

It wasn't from what I heard at 9 -10 am. All callers supported the protest. None wanted points deductions. They rattled on about a global untied fans union to get more action such as walking out at matches. No much was presented about what they actually want from any new owners, apart from fans on the board.
Fucking joke. They're making out that all other fans are behind them. BBC are fucking bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.