United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport saying they have a statement from who i have no idea- '''were planning another demo and wait till you see this one''' something planed for tomo at city?
Said this yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried something at the Etihad in an attempt to discredit us, trying to get us kicked out of the comp.

Having seen the backlash in today's media making the rag fans look like the Fuckwits they are, I would say the probability of issues tomorrow night have increased. They need someone else to share the blame with.

SCUM.

Just hope our club and GMP anticipate the potential of this.
A massive punch up outside the Etihad, you watch the headlines the next day..." City fans attack peaceful United fans" or " we were only demonstrating against greed in the game but the evil Arab lot attacked us"

There's really only question that needs to be asked, and it probably already has on this thread, but here it is: if this season the rags had won the League Cup, had the Premier League in the bag, and were playing PSG in the semifinal of the Champions League tomorrow (with a healthy lead), would there have been a sniff of any 'protests' yesterday?

The answer to this question goes to the core of why the mard, self-entitled twats have been crying into their prawn sandwiches since the pisscan retired.

That's all there is to it.
Of course there wouldn’t have been. They can dress it up however they want but they are angry at the wrong people. The Glazers have spent £1 billion since Ferguson retired. It’s not their fault successive managers and Ed Woodward have spent it poorly! Had they been as successful now there would have been protests against the Super League like we saw at the Etihad Stamford Bridge etc...but nothing like what happened yesterday. What we saw was a self entitled we want success protest. They can’t handle the fact they aren’t winning the league year in year out anymore.

Nothing more than orchestrated faux outrage designed to disrupt and avoid an outcome neither of those two shite hawk clubs wanted.The fact the Rags have a tub thumping prick like Neville,along with influential supporters club spokesmen,refusing to condone the extremity of this 'protest' further cements what total twats these creatures are.

A more despicable,arrogant,and pathetic,club and fanbase,i don't think exists.

Filthy to the core.

Its a simple sell isn't it? Pay £3bn for something that brings in £100m a year of which you can syphon half off - give just over 50% of that asset away to the fans and embark on a series of decisions that reduces the amount of income every year. Show me the person who operates on that business model and I'll be looking at someone who is broke.
Simon Jordan...

Have to say in a little surprised that not one of the papers I have seen do far has show s picture of the violent side of yesterday.

They had a policeman covered in blood, glass bottles bring chucked at officials and fans squaring up to each other to choose from. But most just show fans with flares.

Why? Isn't showing the other side of the 'protest' just or, or even more, newsworthy? Why wouldn't they show the pictures? Starting to smell very odd this.
This is how the media work, the Establishment can do no wrong no matter how egregious its behaviour. Now imagine the serious misleading it does with politics, economics and social issues, the NHS, wars and so on and you can see its purpose is not to report truth but to manufacture it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.