United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the they can fuck off and play in a plastic closed shop league, even if football for those left regresses it'd be a small price to pay & probably there'd be a more equal spread of what mobey is in the game anyway.
I'd agree, but I'd be slightly worried we'd jump into bed with them and the dippers.

"Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has said the clb are having to "carefully manage resources" because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic as the club's latest financial results showed net debt has increased by 133% to £474.1 million."

Wonder where the bbc breaking news is for these results.. oh yeah it’s bad news so it’s not happened according to the beeb

Just think if they did what there fans media wanted and splashed out 108m on sancho they’d be more in the shit! Still payed out dividends I see!

Think all clubs will take a big hit we probably have a big loss wonder what it will be?

Oh I get it now.

These stories about them wanting to change the structure of the Premier league and start a breakaway European league makes perfect sense after their latest statement, they are hemorrhaging money by the bucket load.

What I would like to see is condemnation from UEFA, the fa, the Premier League and the British press and how much of a bad example it is of how to run a club but I'm not going to hold my breath, there will be a positive spin on this thats a ded cert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.