United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect they'll be out in full force tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if they held a parade for this seeing as they have nothing else to show off but let them laugh it up all they want because deep down, we, and they and all other fans know City winning the champions league is inevitable. We will celebrate our double whilst waiting for the champions league and United fans can drown in dread as they wait for it to happen.

I expect they'll be out in full force tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if they held a parade for this seeing as they have nothing else to show off but let them laugh it up all they want because deep down, we, and they and all other fans know City winning the champions league is inevitable. We will celebrate our double whilst waiting for the champions league and United fans can drown in dread as they wai
Hope we dont wait too long Ninja i am not in the first flush of youth lol

Didn't go in hard enough on those cunts on Wednesday night, in case it came back to bite me tonight.
Regret it now.
Biggest club in the world who's fan's perennial best night of their season is now whenever their neighbours only win a double or a treble instead of a quadruple.

I expect they'll be out in full force tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if they held a parade for this seeing as they have nothing else to show off but let them laugh it up all they want because deep down, we, and they and all other fans know City winning the champions league is inevitable. We will celebrate our double whilst waiting for the champions league and United fans can drown in dread as they wait for it to happen.

They have fuck all to get giddy about.

They are a mess on and off the field.

They have just been beaten by a mid-table Spanish team in a major European cup competition

Since they last won a trophy we have won 7

Had the messages last night all taking the piss.
Just agreed that we shit the bed but:
We will strengthen again next season with a top striker as a minimum.
The Dippers wont be anywhere near as poor next year.
Chelsea will strengthen as they did with Hazard last time around.

And they will be scrapping it out for a top 4 finish waving their Norwich scarf's around and acting like the self entitled twats they are.

As long as they can get to post a photo of Red Nose holding three trophies from 22 years ago some of them will be happy each season it seems
Biggest club in the world

As long as they can get to post a photo of Red Nose holding three trophies from 22 years ago some of them will be happy each season it seems
Biggest club in the world

They are morphing into Liverpool as all they can do now is bang on about their history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.