United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is - its not just United - Barcelona are equally fucked as are a few others within the old guard. I think we know how this will play out - when the likes of United and Barcelona need more cash there will be a league restructure and they will simply help themselves to more of the pie at others expense. Watch this space....

The thing is though, these clubs are nothing without the other clubs in the various leagues.

If they all go off & just play each other, there may be a market for it amongst a certain type of 'fan' but for most people it would be boring & irrelevant. Evan most rags & scousers I know, wouldn't back that.

So they need the connection to domestic football. If domestic football just says 'off you go then' & refuses to have anything to do with them or buy & sell players to/from them, they are fucked.

The power still lies with the leagues across Europe & with UEFA etc.

The thing is - its not just United - Barcelona are equally fucked as are a few others within the old guard. I think we know how this will play out - when the likes of United and Barcelona need more cash there will be a league restructure and they will simply help themselves to more of the pie at others expense. Watch this space....

yep

why does the football community keep falling for it ? the game needs the little clubs. the david vs goliath the giant killer. without the smaller club facing united they would be nothing. how quick and boring would it if you play the same clubs every week ? the so called elite facing each other week after week. its not football you need that little club rising from nothing and playing in a level that they shouldn't

i think when manchester city was shit playing and in different leagues every other season. it was a joy and many people loved it better than it is today. city was the giant everybody wanted to beat and did at times and
that's football we all love

the super league is going to happen and n the next 3 years. its going to happen with manchester city because our owners what us playing in the biggest leagues and cups. but sadly we will never get to win it ? because the elite will keep moving the goalpost on FFP and in fact they really don't want manchester city in it

Unless United , Barcelona have the marketing and Money making Machine Lionel Messi.

When Messi is gone , Barcelona will take a 4x bigger hit then United sinnce not only Barcelona would suffer , but La Liga TV deals also.

That's why Real and Barcelona are pushing for Super League

Also noteworthy that they've given Chevrolet an extra 6 months sponsorship for free. Sounds like they're struggling to get a new shirt sponsor.
I suppose that from Chevrolet's point of view, it helps to bring the original deal more in line with its real value.

Pogbas contract was due to expire in June next year. That means he could negotiate a transfer this January to move on a free
Because of his inflated wages no one could afford to buy him this summer so a club 400 mil in debt have had to extend his contract by another year. They are now forced to continue paying stupid money for someone who doesn't want to be there in the desperate hope someone buys him next summer.
What a way to run a club. I can't stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.