United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ole reckons the media are going after Greenwood? Don't get me wrong, I think they are almost always looking to stir trouble, but if Ole thinks that this is the british media being offhand then he's blindingly ignorant of the preferential treatment Manchester United get. If they win it's shoved in everyone's faces, lose and it's like North Korea national news.

For real hounding, see Bernardo and his comment on Mendy last season, or they way Sky hunt our players for any sniff of a banlike with Aguero. The way they've recently promoted Pickford as the evil mutilator of Van Dyke or questioning Pep over Foden every single time he doesn't play. Even Dortmund for not having the sportsmanship to reduce Sancho's asking price in these covid19 times.

I remember well their sit on the fence stance when Rooney was rumoured to be joining us, and the passive even dismissive reporting of fans turning up at his home to 'sort him out'. Didn't know who to paint as the bad guy.
The worst ever case was about Aguero and the non elbow against West Ham and Winston Reid. Tbf Reid didn't protest and wasn't bothered but the media were like a pack of hyenas.

Ole saying Greenwood is being hounded lol

remember that article about Sterling having the arrogance to eat breakfast that time.

What's everyone's guess at the time of the rags obligatory penalty, I'm going for the 28th minute.
Can’t be seen to be making it look obvious,also depends on how Chelsea start,I’ve a feeling though that Chelsea might have a goal or two chalked off by VAR,then the rag pen given not long after the VAR decision against Chelsea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.