United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching football from my armchair now rather than actually being at games has made me realise that the game is even more bent than I thought it was & it's fucking sad.

The last few posts re pens sum it up with joking about it. I'm glad I'm not travelling all over the shop and spending £££'s to get really pissed off & just get a little miffed at home instead.

All that being said....FUCK OFF YOU RED SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This place, like all football forums, is replete with conspiracy theories; some absurd, others less so - however the undeniable truth is that well before the first ball was kicked, large numbers of posters confidently predicted that united would get an unusually high number of penalties this season - and that’s exactly what has happened, in spite of the fact that they are equally undeniably, wank.

Very strange...

This place, like all football forums, is replete with conspiracy theories; some absurd, others less so - however the undeniable truth is that well before the first ball was kicked, large numbers of posters confidently predicted that united would get an unusually high number of penalties this season - and that’s exactly what has happened, in spite of the fact that they are equally undeniably, wank.

Very strange...
Merely a case of VAR being transferred from the dippers to the rags.
Once the title was sorted the PL could move their focus to ensuring another big name would win their first title in many years. Top four was guaranteed (with loads of spot kicks last season) to give them a boost and they get plenty this time as the rags doing well creates income for the PL from across the globe.
It also helps that they have lots of players who run at full tilt into the box so even the slightest contact results in a face-plant.
A cynic might say they are cheating clowns with a hold over the refs and the PL. I couldn't possibly comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.