United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadon will be an ok signing for them. Upgrade on James, and offers more than Rashford. English too which always helps with quotas. And they've got a winger that will last ages too. At the end of the day he tries to entertain when playing football so that's why he'll be popular over there. Straight away it'll be a comparison to Sterling I suspect.

The issues for United might just come at the back - goalie and centre back are weak.
Dale Winton would be an upgrade on Daniel James tbf

I honestly do not give a fuck who the rags sign: Grealish, Sancho, Kane, Tranny, they need a complete overhaul of the entire first team not just a few new signings.
Sancho (if he signs) will be just another marquee signing, bought in order to appease the Asian shirt market, nothing to do with football.

Tyler, Crimson Clive, and the rest of the fawning rag-biased media will probably have to wear double-strength galoshes due to the knee-deep semen that will be splashing around in the commentator's box if he signs, but to the rest of the open-minded world we'll all see it for what it really is.

yep the scum PR department is always ahead of the curve on negativity towards there players and club!

four years without a trophy haven’t won the league in ages for the supposed biggest club in the world is embarrassing! If we went 1 season without trophies the media be all over it!
Well, they were, after Pep’s first season.

I honestly do not give a fuck who the rags sign: Grealish, Sancho, Kane, Tranny, they need a complete overhaul of the entire first team not just a few new signings.
Sancho (if he signs) will be just another marquee signing, bought in order to appease the Asian shirt market, nothing to do with football.

Tyler, Crimson Clive, and the rest of the fawning rag-biased media will probably have to wear double-strength galoshes due to the knee-deep semen that will be splashing around in the commentator's box if he signs, but to the rest of the open-minded world we'll all see it for what it really is.
Ha ha galoshes, how old are you, my dad used to wear them !!!
But your post is bang on. Without a decent manager who is allowed to sign players that are needed they are not going to worry me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.