United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There it goes. Rashford in the BBC Breakfast headlines for seven days on the trot. On tomorrow in a feature to discuss if he can beat the Falklands War for the most successive mentions. His involvement as the mastermind behind the SBS operation to capture the oil tanker is being kept secret as is how little he has actually done himself on the school.meals issue

Its getting as bad as Beckhamania.
Just seen him on the news at some food bank. Everyone in the feature is masked up except one and for some unknown reason social distancing doesn't need to happen if you are a saint. No wonder people aren't social distancing when they see things like this on the news

Just seen him on the news at some food bank. Everyone in the feature is masked up except one and for some unknown reason social distancing doesn't need to happen if you are a saint. No wonder people aren't social distancing when they see things like this on the news
Hes a role-model innit and the kids follow his example. They all want the latest rags shirt with his name on the back or some other fashion so they mither and mither until they get it. Then the parents see all his tattoos so they get tattooed too.
And then the cupboard is bare and its all someone elses fault.

Last edited:
A Greek prison cell with daddy Savros would be better.
Always a possibility.
I am just about to enter round 3 with the BBC over two simple questions.
1. Has Magliar's conviction been set aside as the BBC reported?
2. If not why has the BBC continued to maintained that it has?
The former is a very simple matter of fact but they wriggle and avoid answering it which makes me think Slabhead has shit his bed with the Greeks and it will not be nice to lie in it. Excuse the pun.
I am rather looking forward to the appeal.

Hes a role-model innit and the kids follow his example. They all want the latest rags shirt with his name on the back or some other fashion so they mither and mither until they get it. Then the parents see all his tattoos so they get tattooed too.
And then the cupboard is bare and its all someone elses fault.
None of which is the poor child's fault.

Marcus Rashford is one of this country's very finest young sportsmen, using his fame and his platform to try and help poor kids who come from a similar background to himself. A background he has never forgotten.

Next time there are fans at an etihad Derby I do hope city fans give this lad a standing ovation.

I don't give a shite who he plays for. He's a good person. In a sport filled with wankers and brain dead morons.

Have pigmol revealed why Maguire getting a Chelsea player in a chokehold wasn't deemed to be a penalty yet?
Slabhead doing his pre-game warm-up
BIDKG23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.