United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are shit.

The cunts have had a helping hand since the last restart. They will not finish on the top four on their own merit.
Finish top 4 on merit and you get in the CL. Finish top 4 cos VAR is your best player and you get in the CL. They don't care how they do it, and I think that applies to fans of most teams. Not us though as VAR is rarely our best player.

How the fuck are they allowed in the champions League, when were they last champions? Embarrassing really

You should be honoured, getting to share your name with the official "World's Most Decent Bloke".

Eb8jZrfWsAI92Ny-c81f-e1593729679498.jpeg

What a thoroughly disrespectful gentleman
Some ‘blue’ rang up talksport saying he’d have Rashford over Sterling. Now thats just opinion but this ‘blue’ kept referring to him as ‘Marcus’. Felt sick

I'll have to watch the penalty again,but it looked like a Martial special to me - the cvnt is becoming far too comfortable at cheating.

The Greenwood goal was offside too,although he took it brilliantly.
Too many goals like Greenwood's are ruled out and you could argue that Sterling the night before was off too. We can't just disallow goals when it suits us because we hate the fuckers.

Too many goals like Greenwood's are ruled out and you could argue that Sterling the night before was off too. We can't just disallow goals when it suits us because we hate the fuckers.
I agree,and i'm far more balanced than that,but Greenwood did look offside.I thought the Liverpool decision a few weeks ago was a disgrace,very funny,but still a disgrace.

I do believe we should return to the old ways of giving the advantage to the striker.

I agree,and i'm far more balanced than that,but Greenwood did look offside.I thought the Liverpool decision a few weeks ago was a disgrace,very funny,but still a disgrace.

I do believe we should return to the old ways of giving the advantage to the striker.
The way things are going computers will be making these offside decisions in a few years. Won't stop people complaining though.
On balance I think it might be better to be arguing over which marginal decision was right or wrong than go back to the days were blatent offsides were missed or waved on.

"On balance I think it might be better to be arguing over which marginal decision was right or wrong than go back to the days were blatent offsides were missed or waved on."

Do you mean last weekend;-)

Just seen done blurb re St Marcus ... his company accounts show they paid him just £5k ... and they loaned him £950,000 or so.

It’s all legal of course so nothing for the media to get worked up about (please read with irony)

#buyacoffee

Last edited:
Just seen done blurb re St Marcus ... his company accounts show they paid him just £5k ... and they loaned him £950,000 or so.

It’s all legal of course so nothing for the media to get worked up about

#buyacoffee

legal eh, are you sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.