United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting serious.
Every team would love a goal a game striker.
Next best...a striker who sccores one every two games.
Utd are very nearly at the point of a penalty every two games.....
Cheating Bastards.
Did you see the penalty last night by any chance? As nailed on as any your likely to see. We have got a fair few dodgy ones ourselves over the years and teams that get players into the box in dangerous positions tend to get them. I think an element of bias will always exist in all sports but some people on here spend their lives preaching about how corrupt the game is. For a lot of reasons I am becoming less interested in football and some of the nonsense I read on Bluemoon only serves to confirm this.

Did you see the penalty last night by any chance? As nailed on as any your likely to see. We have got a fair few dodgy ones ourselves over the years and teams that get players into the box in dangerous positions tend to get them. I think an element of bias will always exist in all sports but some people on here spend their lives preaching about how corrupt the game is. For a lot of reasons I am becoming less interested in football and some of the nonsense I read on Bluemoon only serves to confirm this.
First goal was offside but the blue line on the graphic was that thick it made him look like he had half a foot and completely blotted out the positions of the players.
But never mind as VAR still has teething problems.

I'll have to watch the penalty again,but it looked like a Martial special to me - the cvnt is becoming far too comfortable at cheating.

The Greenwood goal was offside too,although he took it brilliantly.

The texts have already recommenced....
21.52 I got one saying 'it's the best I've seen them play as a cohesive team in years'. There wasn't a response from me as too be honest I am really not that arsed about them. The only way they are being kept relevant is by cheating and the rest of the country is wakening up to the fact

If teams park the bus against them they are clueless there whole game plan is defend and attack at pace or hoofed down the channels.

Just seen the var graphic from last night for their first goal. They've literally just painted it over the united players foot! I know we all like a good moan about VAR but I think this one is just plain funny.

Showed it to my 4 year old daughter and asked her which player's foot is furthest forward. She said she can't see it properly because there is a big blue line over one of them.

When your offside line is about 4 inches thick then you've just created an error margin of 4 inches.

Just seen the var graphic from last night for their first goal. They've literally just painted it over the united players foot! I know we all like a good moan about VAR but I think this one is just plain funny.

Showed it to my 4 year old daughter and asked her which player's foot is furthest forward. She said she can't see it properly because there is a big blue line over one of them.

When your offside line is about 4 inches thick then you've just created an error margin of 4 inches.
Here's an idea. Draw the line so that you can see the grass in front of only one of the player's feet. The player with grass between his foot and the line, is deemed to be behind the other player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.