United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM Breaking:
‘Hackers hand back Uniteds scouting database, cleaned up -‘we couldn’t understand what was there, it was complete gobbledegook when we looked at it. We got some experts in to assist and painstakingly replaced the mess with a coherent and readable plan, and injected it back onto their server.’

Our sources indicate that the shadowy hacking collective is known in footballing circles as the SOO, they tirelessly campaign to ensure that ‘United aren’t a sacking the manager club’.

We reached out to the SOO for comment, but they were drowning in red ink spilled from the detritus of the financial database they had exfiltrated.

I hope the scum call the hackers bluff and refuse to pay, then the hackers slowly release details of their findings.

Would love an email chain involving Gill, Parry, Tebas and all the other cock wombles who tried to stitch us with ffp.
Would also love a similar email chain involving Gill and all the poisonous journalists who peddled utter lies and nonsense too undermine our club.
I hope they've managed to hack the clubs hidden accounts in Delaware.
I hope they've discovered illicit payments to match officials going back years, coz that has been clear and obvious.
I hope they've un earthed enough shit too sink that rotten club into oblivion.

The fact they’re paying means there’s some real shit they don’t want discovering.

but you never know, if they’re dealing with a rogue agent they could pay and then the information is released anyway (one can dream)

on the other hand they could just be making it up to cover an ffp loss

I hope the scum call the hackers bluff and refuse to pay, then the hackers slowly release details of their findings.

Would love an email chain involving Gill, Parry, Tebas and all the other cock wombles who tried to stitch us with ffp.
Would also love a similar email chain involving Gill and all the poisonous journalists who peddled utter lies and nonsense too undermine our club.
I hope they've managed to hack the clubs hidden accounts in Delaware.
I hope they've discovered illicit payments to match officials going back years, coz that has been clear and obvious.
I hope they've un earthed enough shit too sink that rotten club into oblivion.
If any of the above is true (especially illicit payments to match officials or FFP skulduggery), then no doubt the various footballing authorities will help them sweep this under the carpet. Those kind of revelations could bring down more than one club, possibly even undermine the Premiere League/FIFA/UEFA in their entirety.

Given that fans are already f*cked off with the current situation, any kind of major upheaval could kill off the game as we know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.