United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun seeing all the United fans on twitter becoming experts in Uruguayan culture and parroting the exact arguments Liverpool fans were doing with Suarez, after Cavani has called his mate a negrito. Great to see Liverpool fans shouting for him to get a ban, after defending Suarez with the exact same arguments. They really don't give a shit about how hypocritical they look.

Too fucking stupid to even realise it - both sets of lemmings.

I would love to know their shots on targets to goals ratio.

6 shots on target today and 3 goals. Think yesterday was the only time where we had a decent shots on target to goals ratio. 6 on target and 5 goals.

United must definitely have one of the highest conversion rates and that is what is masking how shit they are.

He is just the perfect united manager for us. He will never be successful but he just has this knack of pulling results out of the bag to keep the swamp dwellers happy and keep him in a job
Sorry this is a bit random in world football how many clubs have a club sponsored derogatory banner displayed in their stadium against the team that is in a nearby town 035 Mancini said we'll rip it down. Jobs a good en rot IN Hell you vile scum

Sorry this is a bit random in world football how many clubs have a club sponsored derogatory banner displayed in their stadium against the team that is in a nearby town 035 Mancini said we'll rip it down. Jobs a good en rot IN Hell you vile scum
Can anyone tell me, just when that banner went up originally? Was it after 1 year, 10 years, 20 years? I was only at the swamp once in 2004 and I don't recall seeing it. I do know that when I was made aware of it, it took my feelings towards the scum from distaste to unequivocal hatred.

I really hope whoever has hacked the rags has downloaded their email database and will publicly embarrass them, there is no doubt some dirt to dish, and the rags have been caught with their pants down, they deserve everything that's coming their way...

I imagine Bernardo would have something to say about this

Attachments

• 1818C8A0-78DC-434D-AA3D-62CCD04B461A.jpeg
    1818C8A0-78DC-434D-AA3D-62CCD04B461A.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.