United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Shaw passes a fitness test ahead of the big Derby
giphy.webp
That's a Penalty.

Pogba £95 million, not scored a goal at the swamp for 18 months, yet still makes the headlines as a 'GOD' for his contributions as a fucking cheat.
I couldn't believe they had the audacity to be all hugging each other for the cameras at the end of the villa game, to celebrate going 2nd in the league after 16 games.
This utd thing is the saddest, corniest, worst acted soap opera iv seen in my life.

I'm so glad Sunday Supplement isn't on the telly no more,imagine the euphoria
Samuel usually tells it how it is. And you'd have that Liverpool female writer (can't remember her name) getting upset about it but yeah, everyone else would be their usual sickeningly sycophantic selves.

Pogba £95 million, not scored a goal at the swamp for 18 months, yet still makes the headlines as a 'GOD' for his contributions as a fucking cheat.
I couldn't believe they had the audacity to be all hugging each other for the cameras at the end of the villa game, to celebrate going 2nd in the league after 16 games.
This utd thing is the saddest, corniest, worst acted soap opera iv seen in my life.
Liverpool with the ‘line’ celebration of a draw begs to differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.